"Cognitive Dysfunction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diminished or impaired mental and/or intellectual function.
- Cognitive Dysfunction
- Cognitive Dysfunctions
- Dysfunction, Cognitive
- Dysfunctions, Cognitive
- Cognitive Impairments
- Cognitive Impairment
- Impairment, Cognitive
- Impairments, Cognitive
Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Cognitive Impairment, Mild
- Cognitive Impairments, Mild
- Impairment, Mild Cognitive
- Impairments, Mild Cognitive
- Mild Cognitive Impairments
- Mild Neurocognitive Disorder
- Disorder, Mild Neurocognitive
- Disorders, Mild Neurocognitive
- Mild Neurocognitive Disorders
- Neurocognitive Disorder, Mild
- Neurocognitive Disorders, Mild
- Cognitive Decline
- Cognitive Declines
- Decline, Cognitive
- Declines, Cognitive
- Mental Deterioration
- Deterioration, Mental
- Deteriorations, Mental
- Mental Deteriorations
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cognitive Dysfunction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cognitive Dysfunction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cognitive Dysfunction" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cognitive Dysfunction" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.