Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized
"Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Antibodies from non-human species whose protein sequences have been modified to make them nearly identical with human antibodies. If the constant region and part of the variable region are replaced, they are called humanized. If only the constant region is modified they are called chimeric. INN names for humanized antibodies end in -zumab.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized" by people in this website by year, and whether "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized" by people in Profiles.
Concordance and discordance in SLE clinical trial outcome measures: analysis of three anifrolumab phase 2/3 trials. Ann Rheum Dis. 2022 07; 81(7):962-969.
Preliminary evidence of safety and tolerability of atezolizumab plus bevacizumab in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and Child-Pugh A and B cirrhosis: A real-world study. Hepatology. 2022 10; 76(4):1000-1012.
Anifrolumab efficacy and safety by type I interferon gene signature and clinical subgroups in patients with SLE: post hoc analysis of pooled data from two phase III trials. Ann Rheum Dis. 2022 07; 81(7):951-961.
Expert Consensus on the Use of Teprotumumab for the Management of Thyroid Eye Disease Using a Modified-Delphi Approach. J Neuroophthalmol. 2022 Sep 01; 42(3):334-339.
Neoadjuvant cemiplimab for resectable hepatocellular carcinoma: a single-arm, open-label, phase 2 trial. Lancet Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2022 03; 7(3):219-229.
In vitro effects of emicizumab on activated clotting time in blood samples from cardiac surgical patients. Haemophilia. 2022 Jan; 28(1):183-190.
An open-label phase I dose-escalation study of the safety and pharmacokinetics of DMUC4064A in patients with platinum-resistant ovarian cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2021 12; 163(3):473-480.
Tocilizumab in patients hospitalized with COVID-19 pneumonia: systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. J Investig Med. 2022 01; 70(1):55-60.
Abelacimab for Prevention of Venous Thromboembolism. N Engl J Med. 2021 08 12; 385(7):609-617.
Anifrolumab reduces flare rates in patients with moderate to severe systemic lupus erythematosus. Lupus. 2021 Jul; 30(8):1254-1263.