"Near Miss, Healthcare" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Event that presented a risk but did not result in a patient harm.
|Near Miss, Healthcare
- Near Miss, Healthcare
- Healthcare Near Miss
- Healthcare Near Misses
- Near Misses, Healthcare
- Close Call, Healthcare
- Close Calls, Healthcare
- Healthcare Close Call
- Healthcare Close Calls
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Near Miss, Healthcare".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Therapeutics [E02]
- Drug Therapy [E02.319]
- Medication Errors [E02.319.529]
- Near Miss, Healthcare [E02.319.529.750]
- Health Care [N]
- Health Care Facilities, Manpower, and Services [N02]
- Health Services [N02.421]
- Medical Errors [N02.421.450]
- Medication Errors [N02.421.450.500]
- Near Miss, Healthcare [N02.421.450.500.750]
- Near Miss, Healthcare [N02.421.450.550]
- Health Services Administration [N04]
- Quality of Health Care [N04.761]
- Quality Assurance, Health Care [N04.761.700]
- Near Miss, Healthcare [N04.761.700.594]
- Health Care Quality, Access, and Evaluation [N05]
- Quality Assurance, Health Care [N05.700]
- Near Miss, Healthcare [N05.700.513]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Near Miss, Healthcare".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Near Miss, Healthcare" by people in this website by year, and whether "Near Miss, Healthcare" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.