"Caspase Inhibitors" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endogenous and exogenous compounds and that either inhibit CASPASES or prevent their activation.
|Caspase Activation Inhibitors
- Caspase Activation Inhibitors
- Activation Inhibitors, Caspase
- Inhibitors, Caspase Activation
- Caspase Activation Blockers
- Activation Blockers, Caspase
- Blockers, Caspase Activation
- Capase Activation Inhibitors
- Activation Inhibitors, Capase
- Inhibitors, Capase Activation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Caspase Inhibitors".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Caspase Inhibitors".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Caspase Inhibitors" by people in this website by year, and whether "Caspase Inhibitors" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.