"Acellular Dermis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Remaining tissue from normal DERMIS tissue after the cells are removed.
- Acellular Dermis
- Acellular Dermi
- Dermi, Acellular
- Dermis, Acellular
- Acellular Dermal Tissue
- Acellular Dermal Tissues
- Dermal Tissue, Acellular
- Dermal Tissues, Acellular
- Tissue, Acellular Dermal
- Tissues, Acellular Dermal
Decellularized Dermal Scaffold
- Decellularized Dermal Scaffold
- Decellularized Dermal Scaffolds
- Dermal Scaffold, Decellularized
- Dermal Scaffolds, Decellularized
- Scaffold, Decellularized Dermal
- Scaffolds, Decellularized Dermal
Acellular Dermal Matrix
- Acellular Dermal Matrix
- Acellular Dermal Matrices
- Dermal Matrices, Acellular
- Dermal Matrix, Acellular
- Matrices, Acellular Dermal
- Matrix, Acellular Dermal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acellular Dermis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acellular Dermis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acellular Dermis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acellular Dermis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.