"Ipilimumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-CTLA-4 ANTIGEN monoclonal antibody initially indicated for the treatment of certain types of metastatic MELANOMA. Its mode of actions may include blocking of CTLA-4 mediated inhibition of CYTOTOXIC T LYMPHOCYTES, allowing for more efficient destruction of target tumor cells.
- Anti-CTLA-4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Anti CTLA 4 MAb Ipilimumab
- Ipilimumab, Anti-CTLA-4 MAb
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Ipilimumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.798]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.798]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124]
- Ipilimumab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199.798]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Ipilimumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Ipilimumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Ipilimumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Ipilimumab" by people in Profiles.
Combination Dabrafenib and Trametinib Versus Combination Nivolumab and Ipilimumab for Patients With Advanced BRAF-Mutant Melanoma: The DREAMseq Trial-ECOG-ACRIN EA6134. J Clin Oncol. 2023 01 10; 41(2):186-197.
Safety and efficacy of nivolumab plus ipilimumab in patients with advanced renal cell carcinoma with brain metastases: CheckMate 920. Cancer. 2022 03 01; 128(5):966-974.
A Phase II Basket Trial of Dual Anti-CTLA-4 and Anti-PD-1 Blockade in Rare Tumors (DART SWOG 1609) in Patients with Nonpancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors. Clin Cancer Res. 2020 05 15; 26(10):2290-2296.