Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)
"Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
NADPH-dependent reductase that catalyzes the reduction of many carbonyl compounds including QUINONES; PROSTAGLANDINS; and XENOBIOTICS.
|Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)
- Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)
- 13,14-dihydroprostaglandin F2alpha Synthetase
- 13,14 dihydroprostaglandin F2alpha Synthetase
- Synthetase, 13,14-dihydroprostaglandin F2alpha
- NADPH-Carbonyl Reductase
- NADPH Carbonyl Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-Carbonyl
- Carbonyl Reductase 1
- Daunorubicin Reductase
- Reductase, Daunorubicin
- Isatin Reductase
- Reductase, Isatin
- Monomeric Short-Chain Dehydrogenase-Reductase
- Dehydrogenase-Reductase, Monomeric Short-Chain
- Monomeric Short Chain Dehydrogenase Reductase
- Short-Chain Dehydrogenase-Reductase, Monomeric
- Ovarian Carbonyl Reductase
- Carbonyl Reductase, Ovarian
- Reductase, Ovarian Carbonyl
- 13,14-dihydroprostaglandin F2 alpha Synthetase
- 13,14 dihydroprostaglandin F2 alpha Synthetase
- NADPH-dependent Carbonyl Reductase
- Carbonyl Reductase, NADPH-dependent
- NADPH dependent Carbonyl Reductase
- Reductase, NADPH-dependent Carbonyl
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)" by people in this website by year, and whether "Carbonyl Reductase (NADPH)" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.