Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
"Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Neoplasms located in the brain ventricles, including the two lateral, the third, and the fourth ventricle. Ventricular tumors may be primary (e.g., CHOROID PLEXUS NEOPLASMS and GLIOMA, SUBEPENDYMAL), metastasize from distant organs, or occur as extensions of locally invasive tumors from adjacent brain structures.
|Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
- Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms
- Cerebroventricular Neoplasms
- Cerebroventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Cerebroventricular
- Neoplasms, Cerebroventricular
- Intraventricular Neoplasms
- Intraventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Intraventricular
- Cerebral Ventricle Tumors
- Cerebral Ventricle Tumor
- Tumor, Cerebral Ventricle
- Tumors, Cerebral Ventricle
- Ventricle Tumor, Cerebral
- Ventricle Tumors, Cerebral
- Ventricular Tumors, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Tumor
- Brain Ventricular Tumors
- Tumor, Brain Ventricular
- Tumors, Brain Ventricular
- Ventricular Tumor, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Neoplasms
- Neoplasms, Intraventricular
- Neoplasms, Ventricular, Brain
- Neoplasms, Cerebral Ventricle
- Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Cerebral Ventricle
- Ventricular Neoplasms, Brain
- Brain Ventricular Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Brain Ventricular
- Neoplasms, Brain Ventricular
- Ventricular Neoplasm, Brain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cerebral Ventricle Neoplasms" by people in Profiles.
Resection of Massive "Tarry" Intra/Extra-ventricular Prepontine Colloid Cyst: 2-Dimensional Operative Video. Oper Neurosurg (Hagerstown). 2020 Feb 01; 18(2):E42.
Myxoid glioneuronal tumor, PDGFRA p.K385-mutant: clinical, radiologic, and histopathologic features. Brain Pathol. 2020 05; 30(3):479-494.
Giant Cell Ependymoma of Lateral Ventricle: Case Report, Literature Review, and Analysis of Prognostic Factors and Genetic Profile. World Neurosurg. 2017 Dec; 108:997.e9-997.e14.
Hybrid Surgery Management of Giant Hypervascular Tumors: Intraoperative Endovascular Embolization with Microsurgical Resection. World Neurosurg. 2017 Jun; 102:157-166.
Histology and molecular aspects of central neurocytoma. Neurosurg Clin N Am. 2015 Jan; 26(1):21-9.
Features of intraventricular tanycytic ependymoma: report of a case and review of literature. Int J Clin Exp Pathol. 2014; 7(6):3399-407.
Intracranial teratomas in children: a clinicopathological study. Childs Nerv Syst. 2013 Nov; 29(11):2035-42.