"Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of phosphatidylcholines from CDPcholine and 1,2-diacylglycerols. EC 18.104.22.168.
- Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase
- Cholinephosphotransferase, Diacylglycerol
- CDP-Diacylglycerol Synthase
- CDP Diacylglycerol Synthase
- Synthase, CDP-Diacylglycerol
- Diacylglycerol-CDP Choline Phosphotransferase
- Choline Phosphotransferase, Diacylglycerol-CDP
- Diacylglycerol CDP Choline Phosphotransferase
- Phosphotransferase, Diacylglycerol-CDP Choline
- 1-alkyl-2-Acetylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase
- Cholinephosphotransferase, 1-alkyl-2-Acetylglycerol
- Phosphorylcholine-Glyceride Transferase
- Phosphorylcholine Glyceride Transferase
- Transferase, Phosphorylcholine-Glyceride
- Phosphorylcholineglyceride Transferase
- Transferase, Phosphorylcholineglyceride
- CDP-Choline Cholinephosphotransferase
- CDP Choline Cholinephosphotransferase
- Cholinephosphotransferase, CDP-Choline
- PAF Phosphocholinetransferase
- Phosphocholinetransferase, PAF
- CDP-Choline 1,2-Diglyceride Choline Phosphotransferase
- CDP Choline 1,2 Diglyceride Choline Phosphotransferase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Diacylglycerol Cholinephosphotransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.