Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid
"Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
All-purpose surfactant, wetting agent, and solubilizer used in the drug, cosmetics, and food industries. It has also been used in laxatives and as cerumenolytics. It is usually administered as either the calcium, potassium, or sodium salt.
- Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate
- Sulfosuccinate, Dioctyl
- Docusate Sodium
- Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid, Sodium Salt
- Sodium Bis(2-ethylhexyl)sulfosuccinate
- DEH Na SS
- Sodium Dioctylsulphosuccinate
- Dioctylsulphosuccinate, Sodium
- Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate
- Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Diethylhexyl
- Sulfosuccinate, Diethylhexyl Sodium
- Sodium Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate
- Dioctyl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dioctyl Sulfosuccinic Acid" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.