Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV
"Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A hypertriglyceridemia disorder, often with autosomal dominant inheritance. It is characterized by the persistent elevations of plasma TRIGLYCERIDES, endogenously synthesized and contained predominantly in VERY-LOW-DENSITY LIPOPROTEINS (pre-beta lipoproteins). In contrast, the plasma CHOLESTEROL and PHOSPHOLIPIDS usually remain within normal limits.
|Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV
- Type IV, Hyperlipoproteinemia
- Hyper prebeta lipoproteinemia
- Hyperlipoproteinemia, Type IV
- Hyperlipoproteinemias, Type IV
- Type IV Hyperlipoproteinemia
- Type IV Hyperlipoproteinemias
- Familial Type IV Hyperlipoproteinemia
- Hypertriglyceridemia, Familial
- Familial Hypertriglyceridemia
- Familial Hyperlipoproteinemia Type 4
- Carbohydrate Inducible Hyperlipemia
- Carbohydrate Inducible Hyperlipemias
- Hyperlipemia, Carbohydrate Inducible
- Hyperlipemias, Carbohydrate Inducible
- Inducible Hyperlipemia, Carbohydrate
- Inducible Hyperlipemias, Carbohydrate
- Carbohydrate-Inducible Hyperlipemia
- Carbohydrate-Inducible Hyperlipemias
- Hyperlipemia, Carbohydrate-Inducible
- Hyperlipemias, Carbohydrate-Inducible
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.