"Hypothalamic Neoplasms" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Benign and malignant tumors of the HYPOTHALAMUS. Pilocytic astrocytomas and hamartomas are relatively frequent histologic types. Neoplasms of the hypothalamus frequently originate from adjacent structures, including the OPTIC CHIASM, optic nerve (see OPTIC NERVE NEOPLASMS), and pituitary gland (see PITUITARY NEOPLASMS). Relatively frequent clinical manifestations include visual loss, developmental delay, macrocephaly, and precocious puberty. (From Devita et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, p2051)
- Hypothalamic Neoplasms
- Hypothalamus Neoplasms
- Hypothalamus Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Hypothalamus
- Tumors, Hypothalamus
- Hypothalamus Tumor
- Hypothalamus Tumors
- Tumor, Hypothalamus
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamus
- Hypothalamic Tumors
- Hypothalamic Tumor
- Tumor, Hypothalamic
- Tumors, Hypothalamic
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Cancer
- Cancer, Hypothalamic
- Cancers, Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic Cancers
- Hypothalamic Neoplasms, Malignant
- Hypothalamic Neoplasm, Malignant
- Malignant Hypothalamic Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Malignant Hypothalamic
- Neoplasms, Malignant Hypothalamic
- Malignant Hypothalamic Neoplasms
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic, Malignant
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary Neoplasms
- Hypothalamic Pituitary Neoplasms
- Hypothalamic-Pituitary Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Hypothalamic-Pituitary
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic-Pituitary
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic Pituitary
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamo-Neurohypophysial Region
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamo Neurohypophysial Region
- Hypothalamo-Neurohypophysial Region Neoplasms
- Hypothalamo Neurohypophysial Region Neoplasms
- Hypothalamo-Neurohypophysial Region Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Hypothalamo-Neurohypophysial Region
- Hypothalamic Teratomas
- Hypothalamic Teratoma
- Teratoma, Hypothalamic
- Teratomas, Hypothalamic
- Hypothalamic-Chiasmatic Neoplasms
- Hypothalamic Chiasmatic Neoplasms
- Hypothalamic-Chiasmatic Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Hypothalamic-Chiasmatic
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic-Chiasmatic
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic Chiasmatic
Benign Hypothalamic Neoplasms
- Benign Hypothalamic Neoplasms
- Benign Hypothalamic Neoplasm
- Neoplasm, Benign Hypothalamic
- Neoplasms, Hypothalamic, Benign
- Hypothalamic Neoplasms, Benign
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypothalamic Neoplasms".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypothalamic Neoplasms".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypothalamic Neoplasms" by people in this website by year, and whether "Hypothalamic Neoplasms" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Hypothalamic Neoplasms" by people in Profiles.
Subcentimeter epilepsy surgery targets by resting state functional magnetic resonance imaging can improve outcomes in hypothalamic hamartoma. Epilepsia. 2018 12; 59(12):2284-2295.
Traumatic pericallosal artery aneurysm: a rare complication of transcallosal surgery. Case report. J Neurosurg. 2007 Feb; 106(2 Suppl):153-7.