"Immunization" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Deliberate stimulation of the host's immune response. ACTIVE IMMUNIZATION involves administration of ANTIGENS or IMMUNOLOGIC ADJUVANTS. PASSIVE IMMUNIZATION involves administration of IMMUNE SERA or LYMPHOCYTES or their extracts (e.g., transfer factor, immune RNA) or transplantation of immunocompetent cell producing tissue (thymus or bone marrow).
- Sensitization, Immunologic
- Sensitization, Immunological
- Immunological Sensitization
- Immunological Sensitizations
- Sensitizations, Immunological
- Immunologic Stimulation
- Immunological Stimulation
- Immunological Stimulations
- Stimulation, Immunological
- Stimulations, Immunological
- Immunologic Sensitization
- Stimulation, Immunologic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunization".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunization".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunization" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunization" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.