"Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A disorder characterized by proliferation of arborizing small vessels, prominent immunoblastic proliferations and amorphous acidophilic interstitial material. Clinical manifestations include fever, sweats, weight loss, generalized lymphadenopathy and frequently hepatosplenomegaly.
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathy
- Angioimmunoblastic Lymphadenopathies
- Lymphadenopathies, Angioimmunoblastic
- Lymphadenopathy, Angioimmunoblastic
- Lymphadenopathy, Immunoblastic
- Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathies
- Lymphadenopathies, Immunoblastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoblastic Lymphadenopathy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.