Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes
"Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Allelic variants of the kappa light chains (IMMUNOGLOBULIN KAPPA-CHAINS) encoded by ALLELES of IMMUNOGLOBULIN LIGHT CHAIN GENES.
|Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes
- Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes
- Allotype, Immunoglobulin Km
- Allotypes, Immunoglobulin Km
- Immunoglobulin Km Allotype
- Km Allotype, Immunoglobulin
- Km Allotypes, Immunoglobulin
- Km Allotypes
- Allotype, Km
- Allotypes, Km
- Km Allotype
- Inv Allotypes
- Allotype, Inv
- Allotypes, Inv
- Inv Allotype
- Allotypes, Immunoglobulin Inv
- Immunoglobulin Inv Allotypes
- Allotype, Immunoglobulin Inv
- Immunoglobulin Inv Allotype
- Inv Allotype, Immunoglobulin
- Inv Allotypes, Immunoglobulin
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes" by people in this website by year, and whether "Immunoglobulin Km Allotypes" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.