Medical Records, Problem-Oriented
"Medical Records, Problem-Oriented" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A system of record keeping in which a list of the patient's problems is made and all history, physical findings, laboratory data, etc. pertinent to each problem are placed under that heading.
|Medical Records, Problem-Oriented
- Medical Records, Problem-Oriented
- Medical Records, Problem Oriented
- Records, Problem-Oriented Medical
- Records, Problem Oriented Medical
- Problem-Oriented Medical Records
- Problem Oriented Medical Records
- Medical Record, Problem-Oriented
- Medical Record, Problem Oriented
- Problem-Oriented Medical Record
- Record, Problem-Oriented Medical
- Record, Problem Oriented Medical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medical Records, Problem-Oriented".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medical Records, Problem-Oriented".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medical Records, Problem-Oriented" by people in this website by year, and whether "Medical Records, Problem-Oriented" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.