"Oligodendroglioma" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A relatively slow-growing glioma that is derived from oligodendrocytes and tends to occur in the cerebral hemispheres, thalamus, or lateral ventricle. They may present at any age, but are most frequent in the third to fifth decades, with an earlier incidence peak in the first decade. Histologically, these tumors are encapsulated, relatively avascular, and tend to form cysts and microcalcifications. Neoplastic cells tend to have small round nuclei surrounded by unstained nuclei. The tumors may vary from well-differentiated to highly anaplastic forms. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 5th ed, p2052; Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p655)
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma-Astrocytoma
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma Astrocytoma
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma-Astrocytomas
- Oligodendroglioma-Astrocytoma, Mixed
- Oligodendroglioma-Astrocytomas, Mixed
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma-Ependymoma
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma Ependymoma
- Mixed Oligodendroglioma-Ependymomas
- Oligodendroglioma-Ependymoma, Mixed
- Oligodendroglioma-Ependymomas, Mixed
- Oligodendroglioma, Adult
- Adult Oligodendroglioma
- Adult Oligodendrogliomas
- Oligodendrogliomas, Adult
- Oligodendroglioma, Childhood
- Childhood Oligodendroglioma
- Childhood Oligodendrogliomas
- Oligodendrogliomas, Childhood
- Oligodendroglioma, Well-Differentiated
- Oligodendroglioma, Well Differentiated
- Oligodendrogliomas, Well-Differentiated
- Well-Differentiated Oligodendrogliomas
- Well-Differentiated Oligodendroglioma
- Well Differentiated Oligodendroglioma
- Anaplastic Oligodendroglioma
- Anaplastic Oligodendrogliomas
- Oligodendroglioma, Anaplastic
- Oligodendrogliomas, Anaplastic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Oligodendroglioma".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Oligodendroglioma".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Oligodendroglioma" by people in this website by year, and whether "Oligodendroglioma" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.