"Bevacizumab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An anti-VEGF recombinant monoclonal antibody consisting of humanized murine antibody. It inhibits VEGF RECEPTORS and helps prevent the proliferation of blood vessels.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bevacizumab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.375]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.438]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.5220.127.116.11]
- Bevacizumab [D12.776.377.715.518.104.22.168.438]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bevacizumab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bevacizumab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bevacizumab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Bevacizumab" by people in Profiles.
OVARIO phase II trial of combination niraparib plus bevacizumab maintenance therapy in advanced ovarian cancer following first-line platinum-based chemotherapy with bevacizumab. Gynecol Oncol. 2022 08; 166(2):219-229.
A phase II trial of bevacizumab and rucaparib in recurrent carcinoma of the cervix or endometrium. Gynecol Oncol. 2022 07; 166(1):44-49.
Preliminary evidence of safety and tolerability of atezolizumab plus bevacizumab in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma and Child-Pugh A and B cirrhosis: A real-world study. Hepatology. 2022 10; 76(4):1000-1012.
Prognostic significance of ethnicity and age in advanced stage epithelial ovarian cancer: An NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2022 02; 164(2):398-405.
Population-adjusted indirect treatment comparison of the SOLO1 and PAOLA-1/ENGOT-ov25 trials evaluating maintenance olaparib or bevacizumab or the combination of both in newly diagnosed, advanced BRCA-mutated ovarian cancer. Eur J Cancer. 2021 11; 157:415-423.
Intraocular pressure decreases in eyes with glaucoma-related diagnoses after conversion to aflibercept for treatment-resistant age-related macular degeneration. Eye (Lond). 2022 Sep; 36(9):1813-1819.
Atezolizumab, Bevacizumab, and Chemotherapy for Newly Diagnosed Stage III or IV Ovarian Cancer: Placebo-Controlled Randomized Phase III Trial (IMagyn050/GOG 3015/ENGOT-OV39). J Clin Oncol. 2021 06 10; 39(17):1842-1855.
Correlation of imaging and plasma based biomarkers to predict response to bevacizumab in epithelial ovarian cancer (EOC). Gynecol Oncol. 2021 05; 161(2):382-388.
Post hoc analyses of GOG 9923: Does BRCA status affect toxicities?: An NRG oncology study. Gynecol Oncol. 2021 05; 161(2):512-515.
Bevacizumab plus fosbretabulin in recurrent ovarian cancer: Overall survival and exploratory analyses of a randomized phase II NRG oncology/gynecologic oncology group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2020 10; 159(1):79-87.