Embryo Implantation, Delayed
"Embryo Implantation, Delayed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Delay in the attachment and implantation of BLASTOCYST to the uterine ENDOMETRIUM. The blastocyst remains unattached beyond the normal duration thus delaying embryonic development.
|Embryo Implantation, Delayed
- Embryo Implantation, Delayed
- Delayed Embryo Implantations
- Embryo Implantations, Delayed
- Implantation, Ovum, Delayed
- Delayed Embryo Implantation
- Blastocyst Implantation, Delayed
- Blastocyst Implantations, Delayed
- Delayed Blastocyst Implantation
- Delayed Blastocyst Implantations
- Nidation, Delayed
- Delayed Nidation
- Delayed Nidations
- Nidations, Delayed
- Ovum Implantation, Delayed
- Delayed Ovum Implantation
- Delayed Ovum Implantations
- Ovum Implantations, Delayed
Embryo Implantation Inhibition
- Embryo Implantation Inhibition
- Blastocyst Implantation Inhibition
- Implantation Inhibition, Blastocyst
- Blastocyst Implantation Suppression
- Implantation Suppression, Blastocyst
- Embryo Implantation Suppression
- Implantation Suppression, Embryo
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Embryo Implantation, Delayed".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Embryo Implantation, Delayed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Embryo Implantation, Delayed" by people in this website by year, and whether "Embryo Implantation, Delayed" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.