"Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Subpopulation of heterogeneous fibroblasts within the TUMOR MICROENVIRONMENT that support NEOPLASTIC CELL TRANSFORMATION and NEOPLASTIC PROCESSES.
- Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts
- Cancer-Associated Fibroblast
- Fibroblast, Cancer-Associated
- Fibroblasts, Cancer-Associated
- Cancer Associated Fibroblasts
- Cancer Associated Fibroblast
- Fibroblast, Cancer Associated
- Fibroblasts, Cancer Associated
- Tumor-Associated Fibroblasts
- Fibroblast, Tumor-Associated
- Fibroblasts, Tumor-Associated
- Tumor Associated Fibroblasts
- Tumor-Associated Fibroblast
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cancer-Associated Fibroblasts" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.