"Cetuximab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A chimeric monoclonal antibody that functions as an ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENT through its binding to the EPIDERMAL GROWTH FACTOR RECEPTOR, where it prevents the binding and signaling action of cell growth and survival factors.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cetuximab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060]
- Cetuximab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.060.750]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060]
- Cetuximab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.060.750]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Humanized [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.124]
- Cetuximab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.199.750]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cetuximab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cetuximab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cetuximab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cetuximab" by people in Profiles.
Phase 1/2a, open-label, multicenter study of RM-1929 photoimmunotherapy in patients with locoregional, recurrent head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Head Neck. 2021 12; 43(12):3875-3887.
PARP Inhibition Enhances Radiotherapy of SMAD4-Deficient Human Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas in Experimental Models. Clin Cancer Res. 2020 06 15; 26(12):3058-3070.
Targeting Pancreatic Cancer Cells and Stellate Cells Using Designer Nanotherapeutics in vitro. Int J Nanomedicine. 2020; 15:991-1003.
Detection of visually occult metastatic lymph nodes using molecularly targeted fluorescent imaging during surgical resection of pancreatic cancer. HPB (Oxford). 2019 07; 21(7):883-890.
Hypersensitivity to Cetuximab After Geographic Relocation. Am J Ther. 2018 Nov/Dec; 25(6):e699-e700.
Intraoperative Pancreatic Cancer Detection using Tumor-Specific Multimodality Molecular Imaging. Ann Surg Oncol. 2018 Jul; 25(7):1880-1888.
First-in-human intraoperative near-infrared fluorescence imaging of glioblastoma using cetuximab-IRDye800. J Neurooncol. 2018 Aug; 139(1):135-143.
Optimizing the sequence of anti-EGFR-targeted therapy in EGFR-mutant lung cancer. Mol Cancer Ther. 2015 Feb; 14(2):542-52.
Recurrent metastatic anal cancer treated with modified paclitaxel, ifosfamide, and cisplatin and third-line mitomycin/cetuximab. J Oncol Pharm Pract. 2015 Jun; 21(3):232-7.
A phase I trial of tailored radiation therapy with concomitant cetuximab and cisplatin in the treatment of patients with cervical cancer: A gynecologic oncology group study. Gynecol Oncol. 2012 Dec; 127(3):456-61.