"Amygdala" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Almond-shaped group of basal nuclei anterior to the INFERIOR HORN OF THE LATERAL VENTRICLE of the TEMPORAL LOBE. The amygdala is part of the limbic system.
- Amygdaloid Nuclear Complex
- Amygdaloid Nuclear Complices
- Complex, Amygdaloid Nuclear
- Complices, Amygdaloid Nuclear
- Nuclear Complex, Amygdaloid
- Nuclear Complices, Amygdaloid
- Nucleus Amygdalae
- Amygdalae, Nucleus
- Corpus Amygdaloideum
- Amygdaloideum, Corpus
- Amygdaloideums, Corpus
- Corpus Amygdaloideums
- Amygdaloid Body
- Amygdaloid Bodies
- Amygdaloid Nucleus
- Nucleus, Amygdaloid
Intercalated Amygdaloid Nuclei
- Intercalated Amygdaloid Nuclei
- Amygdaloid Nuclei, Intercalated
- Amygdaloid Nucleus, Intercalated
- Intercalated Amygdaloid Nucleus
- Nuclei, Intercalated Amygdaloid
- Nucleus, Intercalated Amygdaloid
- Massa Intercalata
- Intercalata, Massa
- Intercalatas, Massa
- Massa Intercalatas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Amygdala".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Amygdala".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Amygdala" by people in this website by year, and whether "Amygdala" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.