"Rituximab" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A murine-derived monoclonal antibody and ANTINEOPLASTIC AGENT that binds specifically to the CD20 ANTIGEN and is used in the treatment of LEUKEMIA; LYMPHOMA and RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- CD20 Antibody, Rituximab
- Rituximab CD20 Antibody
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Rituximab".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Blood Proteins [D12.776.124]
- Immunoproteins [D12.776.124.486]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.486.485]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.486.485.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075]
- Rituximab [D12.776.124.486.485.114.224.075.785]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.124.790]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.124.790.651]
- Antibodies [D12.776.124.790.651.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075]
- Rituximab [D12.776.124.790.651.114.224.075.785]
- Globulins [D12.776.377]
- Serum Globulins [D12.776.377.715]
- Immunoglobulins [D12.776.377.715.548]
- Antibodies [D12.776.377.715.548.114]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal [D12.776.377.715.548.114.224]
- Antibodies, Monoclonal, Murine-Derived [D12.776.377.715.522.214.171.1244]
- Rituximab [D12.776.377.715.5126.96.36.1994.785]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Rituximab".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Rituximab" by people in this website by year, and whether "Rituximab" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.