Pain Insensitivity, Congenital
"Pain Insensitivity, Congenital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A syndrome characterized by indifference to PAIN despite the ability to distinguish noxious from non-noxious stimuli. Absent corneal reflexes and INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY may be associated. Familial forms with autosomal recessive and autosomal dominant patterns of inheritance have been described. (Adams et al., Principles of Neurology, 6th ed, p1343)
|Pain Insensitivity, Congenital
- Pain Insensitivity, Congenital
- Congenital Insensitivity To Pain
- Congenital Pain Indifference
- Congenital Pain Insensitivity
- Insensitivity To Pain, Congenital
- Congenital Analgesia
- Pain Indifference, Congenital
- Congenital Pain Indifferences
- Analgesia, Congenital
- Channelopathy-Associated Insensitivity To Pain
- Congenital Indifference to Pain
- Insensitivity, Congenital Pain
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pain Insensitivity, Congenital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pain Insensitivity, Congenital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pain Insensitivity, Congenital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Pain Insensitivity, Congenital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Pain Insensitivity, Congenital" by people in Profiles.