"Chemokine CXCL16" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CXCR6 receptor-binding chemokine that functions as a scavenger receptor for oxidized low density lipoprotein (OxLDL) when expressed by MACROPHAGES. Its secreted, or cytokine form induces a strong chemotactic response for MONOCYTES when it is expressed by DENDRITIC CELLS.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chemokine CXCL16".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Peptides [D12.644]
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins [D12.644.276]
- Cytokines [D12.644.276.374]
- Chemokines [D12.644.276.374.200]
- Chemokines, CXC [D12.644.276.374.200.120]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.644.276.374.200.120.075]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins [D12.776.467]
- Cytokines [D12.776.467.374]
- Chemokines [D12.776.467.374.200]
- Chemokines, CXC [D12.776.467.374.200.120]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.776.467.374.200.120.075]
- Lectins [D12.776.503]
- Lectins, C-Type [D12.776.503.280]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.503.280.718]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.776.503.280.718.500]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.705.940]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.705.940.734]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.776.543.750.705.940.734.500]
- Receptors, Lipoprotein [D12.776.543.750.710]
- Receptors, LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450]
- Receptors, Oxidized LDL [D12.776.543.750.710.450.625]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.710.450.625.500]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.776.543.750.710.450.625.500.500]
- Receptors, Scavenger [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750]
- Scavenger Receptors, Class E [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.734]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D12.776.543.750.710.450.750.734.500]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Chemotactic Factors [D23.125]
- Chemokines [D23.125.300]
- Chemokines, CXC [D23.125.300.120]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D23.125.300.120.075]
- Inflammation Mediators [D23.469]
- Chemokines [D23.469.200]
- Chemokines, CXC [D23.469.200.120]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D23.469.200.120.075]
- Intercellular Signaling Peptides and Proteins [D23.529]
- Cytokines [D23.529.374]
- Chemokines [D23.529.374.200]
- Chemokines, CXC [D23.529.374.200.120]
- Chemokine CXCL16 [D23.529.374.200.120.075]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chemokine CXCL16".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chemokine CXCL16" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chemokine CXCL16" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chemokine CXCL16" by people in Profiles.