Anterior Compartment Syndrome
"Anterior Compartment Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Rapid swelling, increased tension, pain, and ischemic necrosis of the muscles of the anterior tibial compartment of the leg, often following excessive PHYSICAL EXERTION.
|Anterior Compartment Syndrome
- Anterior Compartment Syndrome
- Anterior Compartment Syndromes
- Compartment Syndrome, Anterior
- Compartment Syndromes, Anterior
- Syndrome, Anterior Compartment
- Syndromes, Anterior Compartment
- Anterior Tibial Syndrome
- Anterior Tibial Syndromes
- Syndrome, Anterior Tibial
- Syndromes, Anterior Tibial
- Tibial Syndrome, Anterior
- Tibial Syndromes, Anterior
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Anterior Compartment Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Anterior Compartment Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Anterior Compartment Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Anterior Compartment Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Anterior Compartment Syndrome" by people in Profiles.