"Travel-Related Illness" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Health problems associated with TRAVEL.
- Travel-Related Illness
- Illness, Travel-Related
- Illnesses, Travel-Related
- Travel Related Illness
- Travel-Related Illnesses
- Travel-Related Health Problems
- Health Problem, Travel-Related
- Health Problems, Travel-Related
- Problem, Travel-Related Health
- Problems, Travel-Related Health
- Travel Related Health Problems
- Travel-Related Health Problem
- Travel-Related Disease
- Disease, Travel-Related
- Diseases, Travel-Related
- Travel Related Disease
- Travel-Related Diseases
- Travel Sickness
- Sickness, Travel
- Sicknesses, Travel
- Travel Sicknesses
- Travel-Associated Infections
- Infection, Travel-Associated
- Infections, Travel-Associated
- Travel Associated Infections
- Travel-Associated Infection
- Travel-Related Infections
- Infection, Travel-Related
- Infections, Travel-Related
- Travel Related Infections
- Travel-Related Infection
- Travel-Related Infectious Diseases
- Disease, Travel-Related Infectious
- Diseases, Travel-Related Infectious
- Infectious Disease, Travel-Related
- Infectious Diseases, Travel-Related
- Travel Related Infectious Diseases
- Travel-Related Infectious Disease
- Travel-Associated Infectious Diseases
- Disease, Travel-Associated Infectious
- Diseases, Travel-Associated Infectious
- Infectious Disease, Travel-Associated
- Infectious Diseases, Travel-Associated
- Travel Associated Infectious Diseases
- Travel-Associated Infectious Disease
- Travel-Related Sickness
- Sickness, Travel-Related
- Sicknesses, Travel-Related
- Travel Related Sickness
- Travel-Related Sicknesses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Travel-Related Illness".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Travel-Related Illness".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Travel-Related Illness" by people in this website by year, and whether "Travel-Related Illness" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Travel-Related Illness" by people in Profiles.
Brain network effects by continuous theta burst stimulation in mal de débarquement syndrome: simultaneous EEG and fMRI study. J Neural Eng. 2021 11 30; 18(6).
Multimodal Imaging of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Effect on Brain Network: A Combined Electroencephalogram and Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Study. Brain Connect. 2019 05; 9(4):311-321.
Hypersensitivity to Cetuximab After Geographic Relocation. Am J Ther. 2018 Nov/Dec; 25(6):e699-e700.
Resting State Functional Connectivity Signature of Treatment Effects of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Mal de Debarquement Syndrome. Brain Connect. 2017 11; 7(9):617-626.