Communicable Diseases, Imported
"Communicable Diseases, Imported" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infectious diseases originating in one geographically delineated ecosystem that are carried (by travel or immigration) to another geographically delineated ecosystem by an infected individual, animal, or disease vector.
|Communicable Diseases, Imported
- Communicable Diseases, Imported
- Communicable Disease, Imported
- Disease, Imported Communicable
- Diseases, Imported Communicable
- Imported Communicable Disease
- Imported Communicable Diseases
- Imported Infectious Diseases
- Disease, Imported Infectious
- Diseases, Imported Infectious
- Imported Infectious Disease
- Infectious Disease, Imported
- Infectious Diseases, Imported
- Imported Diseases, Infectious
- Disease, Infectious Imported
- Diseases, Infectious Imported
- Imported Disease, Infectious
- Infectious Imported Disease
- Infectious Imported Diseases
- Imported Infections
- Imported Infection
- Infection, Imported
- Infections, Imported
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Communicable Diseases, Imported".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Communicable Diseases, Imported".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Communicable Diseases, Imported" by people in this website by year, and whether "Communicable Diseases, Imported" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.