"Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the formation of acetoacetyl-CoA from two molecules of ACETYL COA. Some enzymes called thiolase or thiolase-I have referred to this activity or to the activity of ACETYL-COA C-ACYLTRANSFERASE.
- Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA C Acetyltransferase
- C-Acetyltransferase, Acetyl-CoA
- Acetyl Coenzyme A Acetyltransferase
- Acetoacetyl CoA Thiolase
- CoA Thiolase, Acetoacetyl
- Thiolase, Acetoacetyl CoA
- Acetyl-CoA Acetyltransferase
- Acetyl CoA Acetyltransferase
- Acetyltransferase, Acetyl-CoA
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Acetyl-CoA C-Acetyltransferase" by people in Profiles.