Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
"Alveolar Ridge Augmentation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Preprosthetic surgery involving rib, cartilage, or iliac crest bone grafts, usually autologous, or synthetic implants for rebuilding the alveolar ridge.
|Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentation
- Alveolar Ridge Augmentations
- Augmentation, Alveolar Ridge
- Augmentations, Alveolar Ridge
- Ridge Augmentation, Alveolar
- Ridge Augmentations, Alveolar
Mandibular Ridge Augmentation
- Mandibular Ridge Augmentation
- Augmentation, Mandibular Ridge
- Augmentations, Mandibular Ridge
- Mandibular Ridge Augmentations
- Ridge Augmentation, Mandibular
- Ridge Augmentations, Mandibular
Maxillary Ridge Augmentation
- Maxillary Ridge Augmentation
- Augmentation, Maxillary Ridge
- Augmentations, Maxillary Ridge
- Maxillary Ridge Augmentations
- Ridge Augmentation, Maxillary
- Ridge Augmentations, Maxillary
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Alveolar Ridge Augmentation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Alveolar Ridge Augmentation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Alveolar Ridge Augmentation" by people in this website by year, and whether "Alveolar Ridge Augmentation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Alveolar Ridge Augmentation" by people in Profiles.
What grafting materials produce greater alveolar ridge preservation after tooth extraction? A systematic review and network meta-analysis. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2021 Nov; 49(11):1064-1071.
Histomorphometric evaluation of different grafting materials used for alveolar ridge preservation: a systematic review and network meta-analysis. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2020 Jun; 49(6):797-810.
Rehabilitation of an adolescent with ectodermal dysplasia. Two-stage orthognathic, graft, and implant surgery: case report. Implant Dent. 2009 Aug; 18(4):311-5.
The use of bovine porous bone mineral in combination with collagen membrane or autologous fibrinogen/fibronectin system for ridge preservation following tooth extraction. J Okla Dent Assoc. 2003; 93(4):33-8.
Prosthodontic restoration with dental implants and an intraoral cranial bone onlay graft: a case report. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants. 1993; 8(1):98-104.