"Acrodermatitis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inflammation involving the skin of the extremities, especially the hands and feet. Several forms are known, some idiopathic and some hereditary. The infantile form is called Gianotti-Crosti syndrome.
- Gianotti-Crosti Syndrome
- Gianotti Crosti Syndrome
- Syndrome, Gianotti-Crosti
- Acropapulo-Vesicular Syndrome
- Acropapulo Vesicular Syndrome
- Acropapulo-Vesicular Syndromes
- Syndrome, Acropapulo-Vesicular
- Syndromes, Acropapulo-Vesicular
- Papulovesicular Acrolocated Syndrome
- Papulovesicular Acrolocated Syndromes
- Syndromes, Papulovesicular Acrolocated
- Infantile Papular Acrodermatitis
- Infantile Papular Acrodermatitides
- Papular Acrodermatitides, Infantile
- Papular Acrodermatitis, Infantile
- Papular Acrodermatitis of Childhood
- Childhood Papular Acrodermatitides
- Childhood Papular Acrodermatitis
- Acrodermatitis Papulosa Infantum
- Acrodermatitis Papulosa Infantums
- Erythemato-Vesiculo-Papulous Eruptive Syndrome
- Erythemato Vesiculo Papulous Eruptive Syndrome
- Erythemato-Vesiculo-Papulous Eruptive Syndromes
- Syndrome, Erythemato-Vesiculo-Papulous Eruptive
- Syndromes, Erythemato-Vesiculo-Papulous Eruptive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Acrodermatitis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Acrodermatitis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Acrodermatitis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Acrodermatitis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.