"Amidophosphoribosyltransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme, involved in the early steps of purine nucleotide biosynthesis, that catalyzes the formation of 5-phosphoribosylamine from glutamine and phosphoribosylpyrophosphate. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Phosphoribosyldiphosphate 5-Amidotransferase
- 5-Amidotransferase, Phosphoribosyldiphosphate
- Phosphoribosyldiphosphate 5 Amidotransferase
- Glutamine Amidophosphoribosyltransferase
- Glutamine Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Amidotransferase
- Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate Amidotransferase
- Amidotransferase, Phosphoribosyl Pyrophosphate
- Pyrophosphate Amidotransferase, Phosphoribosyl
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Amidophosphoribosyltransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Amidophosphoribosyltransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Amidophosphoribosyltransferase" by people in this website by year, and whether "Amidophosphoribosyltransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.