Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena
"Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Processes and properties of the CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM as a whole or of any of its parts.
|Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena
- Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena
- Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomenas
- Phenomena, Cardiovascular Physiological
- Physiological Phenomena, Cardiovascular
- Cardiovascular Physiology
- Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomenon
- Phenomenon, Cardiovascular Physiological
- Physiological Phenomenon, Cardiovascular
- Physiology, Cardiovascular
- Cardiovascular Physiological Concepts
- Cardiovascular Physiological Concept
- Concept, Cardiovascular Physiological
- Concepts, Cardiovascular Physiological
- Physiological Concept, Cardiovascular
- Physiological Concepts, Cardiovascular
Cardiovascular Physiological Processes
- Cardiovascular Physiological Processes
- Cardiovascular Physiologic Processes
- Physiologic Processes, Cardiovascular
- Processes, Cardiovascular Physiologic
- Cardiovascular Physiological Process
- Physiological Process, Cardiovascular
- Physiological Processes, Cardiovascular
- Process, Cardiovascular Physiological
- Processes, Cardiovascular Physiological
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cardiovascular Physiological Phenomena" by people in Profiles.
Age-related alterations in the cerebrovasculature affect neurovascular coupling and BOLD fMRI responses: Insights from animal models of aging. Psychophysiology. 2021 07; 58(7):e13718.
Differential MicroRNA expression following head-down tilt bed rest: implications for cardiovascular responses to microgravity. Physiol Rep. 2019 05; 7(9):e14061.
Why publish in the American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology? Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2017 08 01; 313(2):H221-H223.
Effect of Red Bull energy drink on cardiovascular and renal function. Amino Acids. 2010 Apr; 38(4):1193-200.
Characterizing cardiovascular risk in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: more than the sum of its parts? Semin Reprod Med. 2009 Jul; 27(4):299-305.
Autonomic cardiovascular control following transient arousal from sleep: a time-varying closed-loop model. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng. 2006 Jan; 53(1):74-82.
Cardiovascular variability after arousal from sleep: time-varying spectral analysis. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2003 Oct; 95(4):1394-404.
Growth hormone, insulin-like growth factor-1 and the aging cardiovascular system. Cardiovasc Res. 2002 Apr; 54(1):25-35.
Long-term modulation of the intrinsic cardiac nervous system by spinal cord neurons in normal and ischaemic hearts. Auton Neurosci. 2002 Jan 10; 95(1-2):71-9.
Estrogen: effects on the cardiovascular tree. Obstet Gynecol. 1996 Feb; 87(2 Suppl):27S-35S.