"Herpesvirus 2, Bovine" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A species of SIMPLEXVIRUS causing mammillitis in cattle in Great Britain and South Africa.
|Herpesvirus 2, Bovine
- Herpesvirus 2, Bovine
- Bovine Mamillitis Virus
- Bovine Mamillitis Viruses
- Mamillitis Virus, Bovine
- Mamillitis Viruses, Bovine
- Virus, Bovine Mamillitis
- Viruses, Bovine Mamillitis
- Allerton Virus
- BHM Virus
- Bovine Ulcerative Mammillitis Virus
- Bovine Herpes Mammillitis Virus
- Herpesvirus 2 (alpha), Bovine
- Ulcerative Mammillitis Virus, Bovine
- Bovine Herpesvirus 2
- Herpes Mammillitis Virus, Bovine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Herpesvirus 2, Bovine".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Herpesvirus 2, Bovine".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Herpesvirus 2, Bovine" by people in this website by year, and whether "Herpesvirus 2, Bovine" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.