"Catheterization, Peripheral" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Insertion of a catheter into a peripheral artery, vein, or airway for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- Catheterization, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Peripheral Catheterizations
- Catheterization, Bronchial
- Bronchial Catheterization
- Bronchial Catheterizations
- Catheterizations, Bronchial
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Line Insertion
- Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Line Insertion
- PICC Placement
- PICC Placements
- Placement, PICC
- Placements, PICC
- PICC Line Placement
- PICC Line Placements
- Placement, PICC Line
- Placements, PICC Line
- PICC Line Catheterization
- Catheterization, PICC Line
- Catheterizations, PICC Line
- PICC Line Catheterizations
Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Catheterization, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterization
- Arterial Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Arterial
- Peripheral Arterial Catheterizations
- Arterial Catheterization, Peripheral
Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Peripheral Venous Catheterization
- Catheterizations, Peripheral Venous
- Peripheral Venous Catheterizations
- Venous Catheterizations, Peripheral
- Venous Catheterization, Peripheral
- Catheterization, Peripheral Venous
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Catheterization, Peripheral".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Catheterization, Peripheral" by people in this website by year, and whether "Catheterization, Peripheral" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.