"Bernard-Soulier Syndrome" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A familial coagulation disorder characterized by a prolonged bleeding time, unusually large platelets, and impaired prothrombin consumption.
- Bernard-Soulier Syndrome
- Bernard Soulier Syndrome
- Syndrome, Bernard-Soulier
- Giant Platelet Syndrome
- Platelet Syndromes, Giant
- Syndrome, Giant Platelet
- Syndromes, Giant Platelet
Deficiency of Platelet Glycoprotein 1b
- Deficiency of Platelet Glycoprotein 1b
- Von Willebrand Factor Receptor Deficiency
- Platelet Glycoprotein Ib Deficiency
- Platelet Glycoprotein 1b, Deficiency of
- Glycoprotein Ib, Platelet, Deficiency Of
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Bernard-Soulier Syndrome".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Bernard-Soulier Syndrome".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Bernard-Soulier Syndrome" by people in this website by year, and whether "Bernard-Soulier Syndrome" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Bernard-Soulier Syndrome" by people in Profiles.