"Conjunctivitis, Allergic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Conjunctivitis due to hypersensitivity to various allergens.
- Conjunctivitis, Allergic
- Conjunctivitis, Atopic
- Atopic Conjunctivitides
- Atopic Conjunctivitis
- Conjunctivitides, Atopic
- Allergic Conjunctivitis
- Allergic Conjunctivitides
- Conjunctivitides, Allergic
- Conjunctivitis, Vernal
- Conjunctivitides, Vernal
- Vernal Conjunctivitides
- Vernal Conjunctivitis
- Keratoconjunctivitis, Vernal
- Keratoconjunctivitides, Vernal
- Vernal Keratoconjunctivitides
- Vernal Keratoconjunctivitis
Conjunctivitis, Giant Papillary
- Conjunctivitis, Giant Papillary
- Conjunctivitides, Giant Papillary
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitides
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- Papillary Conjunctivitides, Giant
- Papillary Conjunctivitis, Giant
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Conjunctivitis, Allergic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Conjunctivitis, Allergic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Conjunctivitis, Allergic" by people in this website by year, and whether "Conjunctivitis, Allergic" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Conjunctivitis, Allergic" by people in Profiles.
Recent Patents and Emerging Therapeutics on Ocular Inflammation and Allergy. Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov. 2017; 11(2):92-106.