"Chromatography, Gel" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Chromatography on non-ionic gels without regard to the mechanism of solute discrimination.
- Chromatography, Gel
- Chromatography, Exclusion
- Gel Chromatography
- Gel Filtration Chromatography
- Chromatography, Gel Filtration
- Filtration Chromatography, Gel
- Gel Permeation Chromatography
- Chromatography, Gel Permeation
- Gel Filtration
- Filtration, Gel
- Exclusion Chromatography
Chromatography, Size Exclusion
- Chromatography, Size Exclusion
- Exclusion Chromatography, Size
- Size Exclusion Chromatography
- Molecular Sieve Chromatography
- Chromatography, Molecular Sieve
- Sieve Chromatography, Molecular
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chromatography, Gel".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chromatography, Gel".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chromatography, Gel" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chromatography, Gel" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.