Dental High-Speed Equipment
"Dental High-Speed Equipment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Tools used in dentistry that operate at high rotation speeds.
|Dental High-Speed Equipment
- Dental High-Speed Equipment
- Dental High Speed Equipment
- Dental High-Speed Equipments
- Equipment, Dental High-Speed
- Equipments, Dental High-Speed
- High-Speed Equipment, Dental
- High-Speed Equipments, Dental
- High Speed Dental Equipment
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Dental High-Speed Equipment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Dental High-Speed Equipment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Dental High-Speed Equipment" by people in this website by year, and whether "Dental High-Speed Equipment" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.