Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15
"Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A specific pair of GROUP D CHROMOSOMES of the human chromosome classification.
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15".
- Anatomy [A]
- Cells [A11]
- Cellular Structures [A11.284]
- Chromosomes [A11.284.187]
- Chromosomes, Mammalian [A11.284.187.520]
- Chromosomes, Human [A11.284.187.520.300]
- Chromosomes, Human, 13-15 [A11.284.187.520.300.370]
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15 [A11.284.187.520.300.370.385]
- Biological Sciences [G]
- Genetic Phenomena [G05]
- Genetic Structures [G05.360]
- Chromosomes [G05.360.162]
- Chromosomes, Mammalian [G05.360.162.520]
- Chromosomes, Human [G05.360.162.520.300]
- Chromosomes, Human, 13-15 [G05.360.162.520.300.370]
- Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15 [G05.360.162.520.300.370.385]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15" by people in this website by year, and whether "Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Chromosomes, Human, Pair 15" by people in Profiles.
Microdeletion/microduplication of proximal 15q11.2 between BP1 and BP2: a susceptibility region for neurological dysfunction including developmental and language delay. Hum Genet. 2011 Oct; 130(4):517-28.
Cytogenetic findings in a case of nodular fasciitis of subclavicular region. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2003 Mar; 141(2):160-3.
Identification of t(15;17) and a segmental duplication of chromosome 11q23 in a patient with acute myeloblastic leukemia M2. Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2002 Oct 15; 138(2):149-52.
Duplication 15q as the sole anomaly in an acute promyelocytic leukemia patient without t(15;17). Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2002 Oct 01; 138(1):17-21.
Duplication 15q in a patient with t(8;21) acute myeloblastic leukemia (M2). Cancer Genet Cytogenet. 2002 Mar; 133(2):148-51.