Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary
"Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Bilateral hereditary disorders of the cornea, usually autosomal dominant, which may be present at birth but more frequently develop during adolescence and progress slowly throughout life. Central macular dystrophy is transmitted as an autosomal recessive defect.
|Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary
- Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary
- Corneal Dystrophy, Hereditary
- Dystrophies, Hereditary Corneal
- Dystrophy, Hereditary Corneal
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophies
- Hereditary Corneal Dystrophy
Stromal Dystrophies, Corneal
- Stromal Dystrophies, Corneal
- Corneal Stromal Dystrophies
- Corneal Stromal Dystrophy
- Dystrophies, Corneal Stromal
- Dystrophy, Corneal Stromal
- Stromal Dystrophy, Corneal
Granular Dystrophy, Corneal
- Granular Dystrophy, Corneal
- Corneal Granular Dystrophies
- Corneal Granular Dystrophy
- Dystrophies, Corneal Granular
- Dystrophy, Corneal Granular
- Granular Dystrophies, Corneal
Macular Dystrophy, Corneal
- Macular Dystrophy, Corneal
- Corneal Macular Dystrophies
- Corneal Macular Dystrophy
- Dystrophies, Corneal Macular
- Dystrophy, Corneal Macular
- Macular Dystrophies, Corneal
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary" by people in this website by year, and whether "Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Corneal Dystrophies, Hereditary" by people in Profiles.
Bilateral Asymmetrical Corneal Deposits in an Asymptomatic Patient. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2021 05 01; 139(5):579-580.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic Challenges. Retina. 2016 Apr; 36(4):840-5.
Effects of tobacco smoking on human corneal wound healing. Cornea. 2014 May; 33(5):453-6.
DNA nanoparticle-mediated ABCA4 delivery rescues Stargardt dystrophy in mice. J Clin Invest. 2012 Sep; 122(9):3221-6.
Histopathology of Salzmann nodular corneal degeneration. Cornea. 2008 Feb; 27(2):148-51.