"Cortical Synchronization" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
EEG phase synchronization of the cortical brain region (CEREBRAL CORTEX).
- Cortical Synchronization
- Cortical Synchronizations
- Synchronization, Cortical
- Synchronizations, Cortical
- Cortical Phase Synchronization
- Cortical Phase Synchronizations
- Phase Synchronization, Cortical
- Phase Synchronizations, Cortical
- Cortical Desynchronization
- Cortical Desynchronizations
- Desynchronization, Cortical
- Desynchronizations, Cortical
- Cortical Phase Desynchronization
- Cortical Phase Desynchronizations
- Phase Desynchronization, Cortical
- Phase Desynchronizations, Cortical
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cortical Synchronization".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cortical Synchronization".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cortical Synchronization" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cortical Synchronization" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.