"Cyclic CMP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A cyclic nucleotide formed from CYTIDINE TRIPHOSPHATE by the action of cytidylate cyclase. It is a potential cyclic nucleotide intracellular mediator of signal transductions.
- Cyclic CMP
- CMP, Cyclic
- Cytidine Cyclic 3,5 Monophosphate
- Cytidine Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate
- Cyclic-3',5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine
- Cytidine Cyclic 3',5' Monophosphate
- Cytidine Cyclic Monophosphate
- Cyclic Monophosphate, Cytidine
- Monophosphate, Cytidine Cyclic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclic CMP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclic CMP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclic CMP" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cyclic CMP" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.