"Enchondromatosis" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Benign growths of cartilage in the metaphyses of several bones.
- Ollier's Disease
- Disease, Ollier's
- Olliers Disease
- Enchondrosis, Multiple
- Enchondroses, Multiple
- Multiple Enchondroses
- Multiple Enchondrosis
- Ollier Disease
- Disease, Ollier
- Enchondroma, Multiple
- Enchondromas, Multiple
- Multiple Enchondroma
- Multiple Enchondromas
- Enchondromatosis, Multiple
- Maffucci Syndrome
- Syndrome, Maffucci
- Enchondromatosis with Multiple Cavernous Hemangiomas
- Hemangiomatosis Chondrodystrophica
- Kast Syndrome
- Hemangiomata with Dyschondroplasia
- Chondrodysplasia with Hemangioma
- Chondroplasia Angiomatosis
- Dyschondroplasia and Cavernous Hemangioma
- Enchondromatosis with Hemangiomata
- Dyschondrodysplasia with Hemangiomas
- Multiple Angiomas and Endochondromas
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Enchondromatosis".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Enchondromatosis".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Enchondromatosis" by people in this website by year, and whether "Enchondromatosis" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Enchondromatosis" by people in Profiles.