"Communication Disorders" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorders of verbal and nonverbal communication caused by receptive or expressive LANGUAGE DISORDERS, cognitive dysfunction (e.g., MENTAL RETARDATION), psychiatric conditions, and HEARING DISORDERS.
|Childhood Communication Disorders
- Childhood Communication Disorders
- Childhood Communication Disorder
- Communication Disorder, Childhood
- Communication Disorders, Childhood
- Communicative Dysfunction
- Communicative Dysfunctions
- Dysfunction, Communicative
- Dysfunctions, Communicative
Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Neurogenic Communication Disorders
- Communication Disorder, Neurogenic
- Neurogenic Communication Disorder
- Communication Disorders, Neurogenic
Acquired Communication Disorders
- Acquired Communication Disorders
- Acquired Communication Disorder
- Communication Disorder, Acquired
- Communication Disorders, Acquired
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Communication Disorders".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Communication Disorders".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Communication Disorders" by people in this website by year, and whether "Communication Disorders" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.