Compulsive Personality Disorder
"Compulsive Personality Disorder" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Disorder characterized by an emotionally constricted manner that is unduly conventional, serious, formal, and stingy, by preoccupation with trivial details, rules, order, organization, schedules, and lists, by stubborn insistence on having things one's own way without regard for the effects on others, by poor interpersonal relationships, and by indecisiveness due to fear of making mistakes.
|Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Compulsive Personality Disorder
- Compulsive Personality Disorders
- Disorder, Compulsive Personality
- Disorders, Compulsive Personality
- Personality Disorders, Compulsive
- Personality Disorder, Compulsive
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personality
- Obsessive Compulsive Personality
- Obsessive-Compulsive Personalities
- Personalities, Obsessive-Compulsive
- Personality, Obsessive-Compulsive
- Compulsive Personality
- Compulsive Personalities
- Personalities, Compulsive
- Personality, Compulsive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Compulsive Personality Disorder".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Compulsive Personality Disorder".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Compulsive Personality Disorder" by people in this website by year, and whether "Compulsive Personality Disorder" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.