"High-Frequency Ventilation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Ventilatory support system using frequencies from 60-900 cycles/min or more. Three types of systems have been distinguished on the basis of rates, volumes, and the system used. They are high frequency positive-pressure ventilation (HFPPV); HIGH-FREQUENCY JET VENTILATION; (HFJV); and high-frequency oscillation (HFO).
- High-Frequency Ventilation
- High-Frequency Ventilations
- Ventilations, High-Frequency
- Ventilation, High Frequency
- Ventilation, High-Frequency
- High Frequency Ventilation
- High Frequency Ventilations
- Ventilations, High Frequency
High-Frequency Oscillation Ventilation
- High-Frequency Oscillation Ventilation
- High-Frequency Oscillation Ventilations
- Oscillation Ventilation, High-Frequency
- Oscillation Ventilations, High-Frequency
- Ventilation, High-Frequency Oscillation
- Ventilations, High-Frequency Oscillation
- High Frequency Oscillation Ventilation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "High-Frequency Ventilation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "High-Frequency Ventilation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "High-Frequency Ventilation" by people in this website by year, and whether "High-Frequency Ventilation" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.