"Electroconvulsive Therapy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Electrically induced CONVULSIONS primarily used in the treatment of severe AFFECTIVE DISORDERS and SCHIZOPHRENIA.
- Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Electroconvulsive Therapies
- Therapies, Electroconvulsive
- Therapy, Electroconvulsive
- Electroshock Therapy
- Electroshock Therapies
- Therapies, Electroshock
- Therapy, Electroshock
- Convulsive Therapy, Electric
- Convulsive Therapies, Electric
- Electric Convulsive Therapies
- Electric Convulsive Therapy
- Therapies, Electric Convulsive
- Therapy, Electric Convulsive
- Shock Therapy, Electric
- Electric Shock Therapies
- Electric Shock Therapy
- Shock Therapies, Electric
- Therapies, Electric Shock
- Therapy, Electric Shock
- ECT (Psychotherapy)
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Electroconvulsive Therapy".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Electroconvulsive Therapy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Electroconvulsive Therapy" by people in this website by year, and whether "Electroconvulsive Therapy" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.