"Embryo, Mammalian" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The entity of a developing mammal (MAMMALS), generally from the cleavage of a ZYGOTE to the end of embryonic differentiation of basic structures. For the human embryo, this represents the first two months of intrauterine development preceding the stages of the FETUS.
- Embryo, Mammalian
- Embryos, Mammalian
- Mammalian Embryos
- Mammalian Embryo
Embryonic Structures, Mammalian
- Embryonic Structures, Mammalian
- Embryonic Structure, Mammalian
- Mammalian Embryonic Structure
- Structure, Mammalian Embryonic
- Structures, Mammalian Embryonic
- Mammalian Embryonic Structures
- Mammalian Embryo Structures
- Embryo Structure, Mammalian
- Embryo Structures, Mammalian
- Mammalian Embryo Structure
- Structure, Mammalian Embryo
- Structures, Mammalian Embryo
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Embryo, Mammalian".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Embryo, Mammalian".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Embryo, Mammalian" by people in this website by year, and whether "Embryo, Mammalian" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.