Emergency Services, Psychiatric
"Emergency Services, Psychiatric" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Organized services to provide immediate psychiatric care to patients with acute psychological disturbances.
|Emergency Services, Psychiatric
- Emergency Services, Psychiatric
- Services, Psychiatric Emergency
- Services, Emergency Psychiatric
- Psychiatric Emergency Services
- Emergency Service, Psychiatric
- Psychiatric Emergency Service
- Service, Psychiatric Emergency
- Emergency Psychiatric Services
- Emergency Psychiatric Service
- Psychiatric Service, Emergency
- Psychiatric Services, Emergency
- Service, Emergency Psychiatric
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Emergency Services, Psychiatric".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Emergency Services, Psychiatric".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Emergency Services, Psychiatric" by people in this website by year, and whether "Emergency Services, Psychiatric" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Emergency Services, Psychiatric" by people in Profiles.
Legal and Ethical Challenges, Part 1: General Population. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2017 09; 40(3):541-553.